ME: Hello. I'm ME.SHE: Hi me. I'm SHE.
ME: Tell me about yourself.
SHE: What do you want to know?
ME: Well, do you have any special talents?
SHE: Special talents? Like what?
ME: You know. Like... um... can you whistle?
SHE: Actually I can't.
ME: Oh. That's too bad. Can you roll your tongue?
SHE: No.
ME: Really? Wow. Can you wink?
SHE: You mean like this? (tries unsuccessfully to force one eye shut while keeping the other open)
ME: Not exactly.
SHE: Oh. Well, I guess I can't wink then either.
ME: You can't whistle. You can't roll your tongue. And you can't even close one eye without perspiring. That's quite impressive. It's like your whole face is defective.
SHE: ...






4 comments:
•Insert slow, progressively building clapping here•
did this actually happen?
Why you don't make the best first impression? Do all the girls you meet have defecitive faces? Have you changed your tactic since you met me, because I think I can do all three of those (well the winking not so well, but I don't perspire either). Or is this a "why you didn't make the best first impression" post? Just curious.
Mapster: I humbly accept your applause.
Tru: Sure did.
Hok: Not all girls have defective faces.
Post a Comment