I made the mistake of showing this to some family memebers including one of my nephews who is a big HP fan; and I was made to resing it many times for various neices and nephews throughout the week of our family reunion.
What can I say about my bad self? I grew up in the Arizona. I graduated in 2005 from Brigham Young University. My degree is in Bioinformatics. In 2012, I completed a Ph.D. at Washington University in Computational Biology. My hobbies include playing roller hockey, playing the guitar and playing DDR. I speak a very refined Spanglish owing to the fact that I spent dos years as an LDS misionero in the barrios of Houston, Tejas.
14 comments:
Impressive.
And, make your bed.
You know, I kinda feel like praying after hearing that...
I don't know what to say...
Hilarious!
Very creative. I loved it.
That is so funny! I'm definitely reblogging this.
bravo!
To answer the question aka the title... ADAM IS!
I love it!
Oh my gosh-- that's hilarious. So glad I stumbled across your blog from Trulie's.
You do the spell so well.
I made the mistake of showing this to some family memebers including one of my nephews who is a big HP fan; and I was made to resing it many times for various neices and nephews throughout the week of our family reunion.
You have to read this post from my sister's blog, she mentions you!
http://marynkriss.blogspot.com/2009/08/harry-potter.html
Post a Comment