Sunday, June 28, 2009

Surgeon General (Mills) Warning

Some things are magically delicious... like Lucky Charms®


Other things are TRAGICALLY delicious... like half a dozen donuts consumed in a single sitting. Humanly impossible you say? Oh, but I beg to differ. As it turns out, a human (I) can (did) eat (devour) half a dozen (six) donuts (jelly-filled) in a single (one) sitting (binge). As proof of the perilousness of these perforated pastries, I present the following disturbing images. Proceed at your own risk.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:


Exhibit C:

I know what you're thinking... that girl is just sleeping.

Think again.

That's right. This girl has dunked her last donut.

You might notice one of the co-conspiring criminals trying to look inconspicuous in the corner. Can you hear him laughing?

No? Donuts don't laugh you say? Well, then... I have a question for you.


Why?


So?



SERIOUS?


...


Here is the scene of the crime. It's only a hop, skip, and a heart attack away from my house.


Donuts... They're tragically delicious!!!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Okay, I just lost my appetite.

I don't think I've ever had more than three doughnuts in one day. Now if we talk about ice cream sandwiches, that's another matter.

Hokie said...

I haven't had a doughnut in so long...a boston cream sounds good about now.

Elizabeth said...

Mmmmmm... donuts.

Mary said...

I know from first hand experience the delicious donuts that come from that very location, you did well to only eat 6!

Breck said...

We have a favorite fresh donut place when vacationing at Imperial Beach. All I can say is, for health reasons I'm glad there's not one here in Az.

Hilarious post! "perforated patries", very clever :)