Schlafly Bottleworksto eat: anything. to drink: birch or ginger soda. for dessert: sticky toffee pudding
Taquería Los Tarascos
enchiladas con mole and horchata (hecha a mano)
City Coffee House and Creperie
savory: the st. louis crepe. sweet: the freedom crepe (or any of them really)
Pi
deep-dish pizza; Obama's favorite
King & I
pad thai; curries are also good
Sub Zero
build your own burger; fun sides like sweet potato fries and tempura vegetables
Wasabi
the sushi is served on a boat!
Pho Grand
coconut curry
Zia's
best of the Italian places I've been to on the hill; they have toasted ravioli
Mom's Deli
mom's special sandwich with homemade thousand island dressing
Cyrano's
desserts: bread pudding or anything they light on fire
Fitz's
I go for the cream soda; root beer is good too; burgers are decent
Favorite chains
Red Robin
bonzai or bleu ribbon burger with freckled lemonade
Macaroni Grill
honey balsamic chicken and lemon passion cake
Cheesecake Factory
orange chicken and chocolate coconut cream cheesecake






5 comments:
I love the bonzai burger at Red Robin, and I just tried the avocado egg rolls at Cheesecake factory and they are delicious!
The sushi place sounds great, and Clint and I really enjoyed the City Coffee House and Creperie when we visited you.
Arg! I never got to try the freedom crepe!
Pueblo Nuevo my favorite Mexican restaurant, located in Hazelwood...mmmm...so good! I have been a faithful supporter since childhood.
Wow, Wasabi. When Tonya and I first got married and lived in Framingham, MA there was this Japanese restaurant called Wasabi right across from our apt parking lot. Completely forgot about that. Good food there, though! Thanks for (unintentionally!) bringing back an old memory.
Adam--you need to add LuLu's to the list. Best Dim Sum east of the Rockies!
Post a Comment