One day I'll say, "I know him, that famous musician, poet, scientist and world traveler. We went to school together." So, how'z the science part coming along?
What can I say about my bad self? I grew up in the Arizona. I graduated in 2005 from Brigham Young University. My degree is in Bioinformatics. In 2012, I completed a Ph.D. at Washington University in Computational Biology. My hobbies include playing roller hockey, playing the guitar and playing DDR. I speak a very refined Spanglish owing to the fact that I spent dos years as an LDS misionero in the barrios of Houston, Tejas.
11 comments:
I particularly like the open-mouthed freeze frame.
Shouldn't you be grading?
Have you ever seen "Dan in Real Life"? You totally remind me of a scene in that movie.
Haven't seen it but now I'm intrigued!
One day I'll say, "I know him, that famous musician, poet, scientist and world traveler. We went to school together." So, how'z the science part coming along?
Loved it!
Congratulations on being a You Tube superstar!
I'll admit, I have my fair stash of twisty ties. I usually collect them from the produce that I buy at the grocery store.
By the way, I haven't had the need for a single one of them... stupid twisty ties.
It turned out totally awesome! Great song.
Love the song and the singer! I miss you!
I love that Nate is totally singing in the backround! has he heard it more than once perchance?
Hahaha yes Nate had heard it a couple times by that point.
Post a Comment