So a few Sundays ago I was made the membership clerk in my ward. As one of my first assignments, I had to figure out how to print a baby blessing and add the new baby to church records. But something went terribly wrong... and I made two babies. And both are named Alyssa Lucile. How do I delete a baby?
10 months ago






6 comments:
I guess since you made two records, you'll have to just make another baby. Good thing you've almost got your PhD in that bio-whatchamacallit's. Cloning should be a piece of cake for you by now. Don't you have to take courses titled something like "How to Clone Your Sister in 20 Steps or Less" and "Household Chemicals: How to Create 'New' Friends"?
Is it very moral to go around just deleting babies because you made a mistake? You should take responsibility for what you've done. And at church, no less.... *tsk*
Oh my, that sounds like a very unfortunate event!
Yes indeed
Making babies? In church? As a part of your calling? You wrote that without blushing?
Who doesn't like making babies?
Post a Comment