Do my eyes on the top of this page creep you out? I've had at least one person tell me as much... I'd be happy to remove them (from my blog, that is) if they are frightening away my visitors... Be honest.
P.S. I've recently installed Google Analytics. So eyes or no eyes, I really AM watching you! ;)
7 months ago






8 comments:
I'm sure those eyes stared at me enough while I was sleeping, so I'm not bothered by them anymore.
They don't creep me out, but I think they should be your real color.
...poor Bradley... look what you've done to him!
poor bradley... POOR BRADLEY?!?!
I agree with Kali--I always wonder why you don't change them to your real gorgeous BLUE?!
You'd have to do a lot more than that to creep me out!
Is that a challenge?
The eyes don't creep me out, it's the color that bothers me.
Agreed: real color. But they're still a bit intense and mildly foreboding. I'm not easily intimidated, though, so I stare them down every time then scroll on down.
Post a Comment