
ME: First of all, I'd like to thank you for allowing me the chance to interview you.
LG: RA RA! AH AH AH!
ME: Come again?
LG: ROMA! RO-MA MA!
ME: Forgive me, but I'm having a hard time understanding the words coming out of your mouth because they sound remarkably like nonsensical gibberish. Perhaps you should start by telling our listeners who you are?
LG: GA GA
ME: Now we're getting somewhere! Lady GaGa, you are known for your unique taste in fashion. What do you think of my new suit?
LG: OOH LA LA!
ME: Why thank you! I picked it out myself.
LG: I WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE
ME: I'm sorry, you want my what?
LG: I WANT YOUR UGLY. I WANT YOUR DISEASE. I WANT YOUR EVERYTHING AS LONG AS IT'S FREE.
ME: Is that your attempt at a compliment? I'm afraid I don't have any of those things. But I do have a cough drop. Would you like one of those?
LG: I WANT YOUR LOVE
ME: (gulp) But Lady GaGa, we've only just met... Are you sure you wouldn't like a nice lozenge? It's cherry.
LG: LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I WANT YOUR LOVE!
ME: Ok, no need to shout. I heard you the first time.
LG: I WANT YOUR LOVE AND I WANT YOUR REVENGE. YOU AND ME COULD WRITE A BAD ROMANCE
ME: I'm so confused... Do you want my love? Or do you want my revenge?
LG: I WANT YOUR LOVE AND ALL YOUR LOVER'S REVENGE.
ME: Well that's crystal clear. And just what do you intend to do to my lover?
LG: PO PO PO POKE! HER FACE!
ME: Uh huh. Back to the interview. Have you ever considered any alternative career paths? You know... one that doesn't involve dressing up in tinfoil?
LG: YOU AND ME COULD WRITE A BAD ROMANCE.
ME: You do know that it's grammatically correct to say "You and I could write a bad romance." Have you considered learning to speak English?
LG: RA RA! AH AH AH!
ME: Guess not. Do you happen to know any real languages?
LG: JE VEUX TON AMOUR. ET JE VEUX TA RAVANCHE. JE VEUX TON AMOUR.
ME: Impressive. Now if you could keep the speaking in tongues to a minimum, perhaps we could get on with the interview? I have a fan on the line who wants to know if the rumors are true. Were you, in fact, a Tyrannosaurus rex in a former life?
LG: RA RA! AH AH AH!
ME: And what is your favorite kind of tomato?
LG: ROMA! RO-MA MA!
ME: Mm hm. And what is the worst possible stage name you can think of right now?
LG: GA GA
ME: Now say something sassy.
LG: OOH LA LA!
ME: There she goes with the French again...
LG: I WANT YOUR LOVE. AND I WANT YOUR REVENGE. I WANT YOUR LOVE.
ME: Yes, you've made that abundantly clear. It's all about what you want, isn't it? How about we just be friends?
LG: I DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS!
ME: Ok, calm down. No need to get your saran-wrap panties in a knot.
LG: I DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS!!
ME: It was merely a suggestion...
LG: I DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS!!!
ME: Security, do you have the tranquilizer gun handy? She's starting to breathe fire again...






9 comments:
I need one of those hot/cold patch things for my abs now! *Hilarious* Thanks. :)
absolutely hilarous, Adam!
Totally ROFL and my shirt's inside out now... :)
Fantastic. That was very brave of you to attempt a conversation with someone as obviously crazy as the so-called Lady Gaga.
Ha ha ha. I'm glad y'all liked it. I had a lot of fun with this one!
I heard that song on the radio a few hours after I read this. Good thing I was parked at Sonic, or I might have gone off the road laughing.
Adam ur a freak just like Lady Ga Ga RAH RAH AH AH AH ROMA RO MA MA..... luv ya my freakish brotjer!!!!!
That was funny... I watched American Idol last week and two of the groups tried to sing Bad Romance as there group piece- that was just as funny!
I love this!! You are so funny and creative!
Of course I had to find this at work, where raucous laughter is frowned upon. I'll have to come back and read the other half later.
Post a Comment