I lost you for awhile! Facebook was taking over my life so I ran from it as fast as I could. :) I was just on Jill's blog and saw a comment you left and here you are. I am glad to see you have maintained your sense of humor. I will keep checking in.
What can I say about my bad self? I grew up in the Arizona. I graduated in 2005 from Brigham Young University. My degree is in Bioinformatics. In 2012, I completed a Ph.D. at Washington University in Computational Biology. My hobbies include playing roller hockey, playing the guitar and playing DDR. I speak a very refined Spanglish owing to the fact that I spent dos years as an LDS misionero in the barrios of Houston, Tejas.
3 comments:
Lol!
You are way sick! I must be too!
I lost you for awhile! Facebook was taking over my life so I ran from it as fast as I could. :) I was just on Jill's blog and saw a comment you left and here you are. I am glad to see you have maintained your sense of humor. I will keep checking in.
Post a Comment