1. Invest in a home recording studio
2. Call yourself a band
3. Record some silly songs
4. Upload them to a myspace page
Now all I need is a recording contract, a sold out tour and some groupies.
Will you be my groupie?
10 months ago
['ad-uhmz 'vur-choo-uhl 'lin-uhn 'kloz-it] noun: a closet full of linens and other random essentials
7 comments:
OMH everywhere I go I read this. It's everywhere, facebook, myspace, Adam's Virtual Linen Closet...And the worst part is I can't watch the video cause I'm at work and they won't let me download the right flashes. So I don't know if I want to be a groupie or not. How about a non-committal fan for now. I promise I'll watch them when I get home. :-)
wow
That's pretty impressive - did you do all the recording and mixing yourself? Also, is that you playing the trombone at the end of "Ode to a Twistie-tie"?
Yes and yes.
adam, i feel like i already was a groupie. i just didn't know about the music. i've scoured your blog and liked everything except the infrequent posts.
as a self-appointed groupie, let me say: post! post more! post all the time!
Love it!! "Ode to a Twistie-tie" is my favorite. And...I've been a groupie for some time now. :)
Delightful, well except for the whole "kill the mudbloods." Delightful might not be the best word to describe that part of the song.
Post a Comment