
If I were stuck on a desert island with only 20 songs to keep me company, these would be the songs I'd choose (in no particular order):
Fly From Heaven -Toad the Wet Sprocket
Dance Floor Anthem -Good Charlotte
Look After You -The Fray
Little Wonders -Rob Thomas
Have You Seen Me Lately? -Counting Crows
Wine Red -The Hush Sound
Bring Me To Life -Evanescence
This Is The Last Time -Keane
Tune Out -The Format
Soldier's Daughter -Tonic
Candleburn -Dishwalla
Love Song -Sara Bareilles
Flat Tire -Athenaeum
Dam Would Break -Toad the Wet Sprocket
May It Be -Enya
First Time -Lifehouse
Angel -Sarah McLachlan
Disease -Matchbox 20
Precious Declaration -Collective Soul
Dare You To Move -Switchfoot
Time Ago -Black Lab
Ok, so there are actually 21. Deal with it.






1 comments:
You have such good taste in music! I haven't heard some of those songs I'll have to look them up. Are you going to AZ any time during the summer? Ethan keeps telling me he wants to see his Uncle Adam. I hope you don't get stranded on an island, that would make me sad. Love ya!
Post a Comment