Most of you are probably familiar with the blatantly audacious Mormon beefcake calendar, "Men on a Mission," that made its debut earlier this year. If you're not up to speed, you can read about it here.A friend of mine, knowing that I had served a mission for the church in my younger days, and having read about the calendar, approached me with a question that I am sure is on all of your minds. She asked, "So, Todorojo, why weren't you featured in the calendar?" I have to admit I was equally baffled about not being considered. At the very least I should have made it into one of the shorter months. Luckily, my adoring fans will be happy to know that I will be featured in an upcoming calendar entitled, "12 Months of Blinding Whiteness" available in stores everywhere for the 2009 calendar year.
Here's a sneak peak at some of the other months that will be included:
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
So... if you were to appear in a calendar, which would it be and why?






14 comments:
Yay! When/where can we buy this fine calendar? ;)
hahaha I'll be sure to save you an autographed copy.
April's my favorite... Yum!
Does your employer know what you do online all day? Looking at beefcake calendars....
Albino hedgehog...just scary!
You mentioned that you will be featured in this upcoming calendar, but I didn't see your picture anywhere. I also noticed that there is no picture for December listed in the post. I think you're holding out on us...
December is my month. It is the whitest month of them all.
I love that you and Vanilla Ice are sharing the same calendar.
This should definitely be on the shelf next to the old British ladies topless calendar - they made a movie about it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337909/
I can't imagine why anyone would put me in any calendar, but since you asked...
Have you ever seen the movie "Zoolander"? You remember how he had so many "different" looks? I personally liked "Blue Ice". Like him, I'd probably be in a calendar of the "Twelve Least Photogenic People with the Worst Smiles". There would then be twelve indistinguishable pictures of me with each smile individually named.
The best one is for September -- "Cast Iron Gnome".
Sorry David, I have you beat in least photogenic.
I don't know what you two are smoking. You are both too cute for words.
Of course we're too cute for words, but that isn't what we were talking about. I believe we both made clear statements about our cuteness photogenically.
Wow! I hadn't heard about the scandalous calendar. Not to land on the "wrong" side of any fences...but I must confess I find the whole idea and execution hilarious. My personal scruples would have prevented me from following through with brilliance of this nature; but it can be fun to watch others "fall from the light." I'm sure this makes me look horribly apostate...don't tell.
Post a Comment