I haven't been home for about six months. Naturally, my family is very excited for me to come home for Christmas. For example, the other day I received the following one-line email from my nine-year-old sister, the only email I've received from her in the last six months:
"At Christmas please bring controllers and video games for the Playstation 2."
What can I say about my bad self? I grew up in the Arizona. I graduated in 2005 from Brigham Young University. My degree is in Bioinformatics. In 2012, I completed a Ph.D. at Washington University in Computational Biology. My hobbies include playing roller hockey, playing the guitar and playing DDR. I speak a very refined Spanglish owing to the fact that I spent dos years as an LDS misionero in the barrios of Houston, Tejas.
3 comments:
After Christmas please bring controllers and video games back.
Perhaps I should just fedex them to you?
I remember that PS2 well...
Post a Comment