Sunday, January 29, 2012

Arts and craftiness


I made these for my niece and nephew for Christmas. I made them with watercolor pencils. You can really do some cool blending of different colors and textures with watercolor pencils. I got the frames at Borders for super cheap when they were going out of business. I had fun with them. And working on them was strangely therapeutic. I think I want to try to some different animals in the future. Like a giraffe. Or a cow. Or a liger. Or a politician.

7 comments:

Hokie said...

I love them! and I want the giraffe when you do it...not the politician though. :)

Brien said...

The elephant's a heart!

J&J said...

Hung mine up right when we got home. I love it :)

Cindy said...

Cute!

If you can make a politician as adorable as these animals, I'll be extremely impressed.

KevandChels said...

i think your animals are a whole lot cuter than a liger!! i love that the elephant's a heart.

Michael and Amber said...

No wonder the animals on my birthday board turn out so well...you'd been practicing :) I love that your so creative! You want to help decorate our baby's room?

Post-It Boy said...

These are cute. I have done some artwork for my nieces and they love them. Cute idea Uncle Adam!