To all guilty parties:
We regret to inform you that you have been found in violation of statute X.MAS8437 which forbids the enjoyment of Christmas music prior to the termination of Thanksgiving. This statute forbids the illegal use of any and all songs, carols, medleys and ditties which make use of sleigh bells, drummer boys, or trans-Siberian orchestras or which otherwise prematurely invite the Christmas spirit. Consistent with the provisions of this statute, we require that you surrender all stolen pre-Thanksgiving holiday cheer to its rightful owner, Christmas, immediately. Because this is your first offense, you will be issued a warning. However, should you be found in violation in the future, you may be fined up to 10 cups of eggnog, several boughs of holly, and a partridge in a pear tree. You may also be sentenced to solitary confinement in a poorly constructed gingerbread house for the remainder of the holiday season without the possibility of parole.
Signed,
The Christmas Police
P.S. In case you can't tell, that's a prison made of gingerbread. Great find, eh?







3 comments:
LOVE IT!
A couple of weeks ago, this girl said, It's the most wonderful time of the year." So of course, I started singing, It's the most wonderful time of the year, because how can you not. She however took out her"Christmas Police" badge and put me in my place, which I wish would have been a gingerbread house. :)
Ha ha I love that! And I am in violation...every year! :)
Post a Comment