Probably the most autobiographical of the songs I've written/recorded. Listen to it here.
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I feel like the quality of your music keeps getting better and better. I'm impressed. I do need to listen to it a few more times. Mario was talking over the lyrics.
What can I say about my bad self? I grew up in the Arizona. I graduated in 2005 from Brigham Young University. My degree is in Bioinformatics. In 2012, I completed a Ph.D. at Washington University in Computational Biology. My hobbies include playing roller hockey, playing the guitar and playing DDR. I speak a very refined Spanglish owing to the fact that I spent dos years as an LDS misionero in the barrios of Houston, Tejas.
3 comments:
I feel like the quality of your music keeps getting better and better. I'm impressed. I do need to listen to it a few more times. Mario was talking over the lyrics.
Thanks I hope I'm getting better!
I am impressed by your music as well as the fact that you choose to create.
Post a Comment